Grandma's Peach Pie
This could be the easiest baked peach pie using fresh peaches you'll ever make. A wonderful dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
6 peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- In a bowl, mix together 6 tablespoons melted butter, 1/3 cup softened butter, and sugar until grainy.
- In a graham cracker pie crust, sprinkle half of the sugar mixture. Arrange 6 sliced fresh peaches in the pie shell, or until well-filled.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture on top of peaches. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes and filling is bubbly.
Makes 8 servings.