Peanut Butter and Fudge Ice Cream Pie
Simply irresistible! This ice cream pie is sure to become a family favorite.
24 peanut butter cream-filled sandwich cookies (about 12 ounces)
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 (18-ounce) jar hot fudge sauce
1 1/2 quarts vanilla and peanut butter swirl ice cream, softened
1/4 cup chopped roasted and salted peanuts
- Finely grind cookies in processor. Add butter; blend until moist crumbs form. Press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- Heat sauce in microwave or in small saucepan until warm. Pour 1 cup sauce over bottom of crust. Freeze 1 hour.
- Spoon ice cream over sauce in pan; smooth top. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Rewarm remaining sauce in microwave or saucepan until warm. Pour over ice cream, covering completely. Sprinkle peanuts in a border around edge of pie. Freeze until set, about an hour.
- Run sharp knife around pan sides to loosen crust. Release pan sides. Cut pie into wedges and serve.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.