Pecan Graham Cracker Pie
A light, airy and crunchy pecan dessert served with whipped cream.
3 large egg whites
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup chopped pecans
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Lightly sweetened whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat egg whites until stiff in a large bowl. Beat in sugar gradually. Fold in crumbs, pecans and vanilla.
- Spoon into prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven; cool completely.
- Serve topped with lightly sweetened whipped cream.
Makes 8 servings.