This is THE pizza for chili and cheese
lovers...and it's easy, too! The chili and rich cheese sauce
take this treat to a new level. Serve as an appetizer, snack,
light lunch, or add a tossed green salad and dinner is ready.
Chili Cheese Pizza
- 1 (15-ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (10-ounce) package STOUFFER'S Welsh
Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian bread shell
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour - divided use
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons diced tomato
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Combine chili with beans and one tablespoon
flour in small bowl; spread over bread shell. Combine Welsh rarebit
and remaining flour in small bowl; spoon over chili.
- Sprinkle with olives, green onions and
tomato; place pizza on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until Welsh
rarebit is set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property
of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.