Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef.
1 pound Certified Angus Beef® frankfurters
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3 (8-ounce) cans pineapple, well drained
3 green onions, chopped
1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
Salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Slice frankfurters lengthwise, then cut into half circles. Top crust with cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges.
- Cut crusts into shapes with cookie cutters, if desired.
- Top with frankfurters, drained pineapple pieces, and onions. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. until hot and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/8 of recipe): Calories: 347; Total Fat: 17g; Saturated Fat: 7g; Cholesterol: 52mg; Total Carbs: 33g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 17g; Sodium: 430mg.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Certified Angus Beef.