Apple-Glazed Pork Chops
Apple-glazed pork chops with an Asian influence.
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
6 (1/2-inch thick) center-cut pork chops
2 cups applesauce
2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Combine teriyaki sauce and lemon juice in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Arrange pork chops in dish, turning to coat. Cover and marinate 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning meat once.
- Remove from refrigerator; let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake, covered at 350°F (175°C) for 45 minutes. Drain all but 2 to 3 tablespoons drippings from dish.
- Combine applesauce and marmalade; add to baking dish, mixing well with dripping and spooning over pork chops.
- Return to oven and bake, uncovered, an additional 15 minutes or until done pork chops test done.
Makes 6 servings.