Devilish Piggy Wings
A tasty appetizer or tailgating dish. Be sure to have blue cheese dressing and celery sticks to serve along side. Many stores carry a variety of Cajun blends, or create your family's favorite.
1 pound ribs, cut into 1-rib portions, or boneless ribs, skewered
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
2 to 4 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (purchased or homemade)
2 tablespoons cracker crumbs or cornflake crumbs
- In small bowl mix together butter and hot pepper sauce.
- In shallow plate mix together Cajun seasoning and crumbs.
- Dip ribs into butter mixture and then roll in the seasoning mixture.
- Place ribs an inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet or other shallow pan and bake in a preheated 350°F (175°C) oven for 45 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories 232 calories Protein 24 grams Fat 13 grams Sodium 426 milligrams Cholesterol 82 milligrams.
Recipe provided courtesy of National Pork Board.