Roast for dinner on a weeknight? No problem
with a covered grill and this quick recipe. Add roasted potato
wedges, done on the grill, and a tossed green salad with tomatoes.
Grilled Pork Rib
- 1 (2-pound) boneless pork rib-end roast
3/4 cup chili sauce
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Prepared medium-hot fire in kettle-style
grill, banking coals.
- In small bowl stir together chili sauce,
vinegar and mustard.
- Grill roast over indirect heat for 20
minutes. Brush roast occasionally with chili sauce mixture, grilling
for 20 to 30 minutes more, until meat thermometer reads 150°F
to 155°F (approximately 65°C).
- Remove roast from grill and let rest for
10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 230 calories
Protein 22 grams Fat 12 grams Sodium 380 milligrams Cholesterol
65 milligrams Saturated Fat 4 grams Carbohydrates 7 grams Fiber
Recipe provided courtesy of Pork, Be Inspired®.