Search for recipes throughout
the entire site or select one of the recipe collections from
the drop-down menu on the search tool below:
These grilled boneless pork chops have
an Italian-seasoned spinach filling sandwiched between two thinly
pounded pork chops and are served with linguine tossed in Alfredo
Pork Florentine with
- 8 boneless pork chops
1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
1 tablespoon onion, chopped
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon prepared brown mustard
1 garlic clove, crushed
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked according to
- 1 small container refrigerated Alfredo
- Pound boneless pork chops until very thin,
but do not tear the meat; set aside.
- In a bowl combine spinach, chopped onion,
basil, salt, pepper, nutmeg, prepared brown mustard, crushed
garlic clove, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Divide spinach mixture over four boneless
chops. Top with remaining meat and press down firmly.
- Cook over a grill, about 6 minutes on
the first side and 4 minutes on the other.
- Meanwhile toss the cooked linguine with
the heated Alfredo sauce.
- Serve the chops with the prepared linguine.
Makes 4 servings.
Rate and submit your comments
about this recipe below.