Spicy Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry Noodles
Put linguine on to boil when beginning the stir-fry and everything will be done at the same time.
1 pound pork stir-fry strips (shoulder, tenderloin)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil - divided use
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
8 ounces broccoli florets
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
2 cups hot cooked linguine
1 tomato, cored and cubed
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over high heat; stir-fry pork until lightly browned, about 6 to 7 minutes; remove and reserve.
- Add additional oil to pan and stir-fry onion and broccoli until tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- In small bowl stir together Worcestershire, soy sauce, cornstarch, and curry powder. Stir into skillet; cook and stir until slightly thickened.
- Return pork to pan; heat through.
- In large shallow bowl, toss pork and vegetable mixture with noodles and tomato.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Pork, Be Inspired®.