Ambrosia Gelatin Salad
Creamy orange gelatin salad with crushed pineapple, mandarin oranges, miniature marshmallows and coconut.
1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
2 cups boiling water
1 (6-ounce) package orange gelatin
1 1/2 cups thawed nondairy whipped topping
1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough cold water to juice to measure 1 cup.
- In a large bowl, stir boiling water and gelatin until completely dissolved. Stir in measured liquid. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 1 hour.
- Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until smooth. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple, oranges, marshmallows and coconut. Spoon into a greased 6-cup mold or glass serving dish.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Unmold.
Makes 10 servings.