Bristol Mallow Gelatin Salad
A sparkling, sour cream and orange gelatin salad with miniature marshmallows, orange sections and grapes.
2 cups boiling water
1 (6-ounce) package orange gelatin
1 1/4 cups cold ginger ale
1 1/2 cups orange sections
1/2 cup halved grapes
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup sour cream
Chopped pecans for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, stir boiling water and gelatin until completely dissolved. Stir in ginger ale. Refrigerate until thickened, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir in fruit. Spoon into a glass serving dish.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- In a medium bowl, combine marshmallows and sour cream.
- Spread marshmallow mixture over gelatin. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with pecans, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.