A combination of classic Italian ingredients,
this fresh, colorful salad is filled with rich flavors and textures
guaranteed to delight all the senses. This is a great salad for
taking to potluck suppers and picnics, too!
- 1 (20-ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated
Family Size Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package
- 2 cups grapes, halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced salami
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil
- Combine prepared pasta, grapes, cheese,
dressing, peppers, salami and basil in medium bowl. Refrigerate
for 1 hour.
Makes 10 servings.
Tip: To save time, use jarred, roasted
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/10
of recipe): Calories: 390 Calories from Fat: 200 Total Fat: 22
g Saturated Fat: 7 g Cholesterol: 45 mg Sodium: 850 mg Carbohydrates:
35 g Dietary Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 8 g Protein: 13 g
Recipe and photograph are the property
of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.