Asian Burgers with Sweet Chili Mayo Spread
Infused with a robust combination of Asian flavors, these turkey burgers are perfect for year-round entertaining.
Sweet Chili Mayo Spread:
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 pound ground turkey
1/4 cup chopped green onions
2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Garlic Sauce or MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
4 large sesame hamburger buns, toasted
Toppings: shredded Napa cabbage, bean sprouts, fresh cilantro, sliced tomatoes
- For Sweet Chili Mayo Spread: Whisk mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and oil in small bowl; refrigerate.
- For Asian Burgers: Place turkey in large bowl. Add green onions, chopped cilantro, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, ginger, curry powder, cumin and sugar; mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Spread Sweet Chili Mayo Spread on buns; top with burgers and toppings.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 540; Calories from Fat: 310; Total Fat: 35 g; Saturated Fat: 6 g; Cholesterol: 100 mg; Sodium: 1430 mg; Carbohydrates: 30 g; Dietary Fiber: 2 g; Sugars: 11 g; Protein: 24.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.