BLT Turkey Burgers
Ground turkey and turkey bacon give these grilled burgers all of the flavor with less fat and calories than a traditional cheeseburger.
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 package Honeysuckle White® Fresh Ground Turkey Patties (4 patties)
Salt and ground black pepper
4 hamburger buns, toasted or grilled
4 leaves lettuce, washed and dried
4 slices beefsteak tomato
8 strips Honeysuckle White® Hardwood Smoked Turkey Bacon, broiled until crisp
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and mustard.
- Season turkey patties with salt and pepper.
- Grill over gas or charcoal until cooked through, or cook over medium heat in skillet coated lightly with cooking spray.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of buns.
- Place turkey patties in buns and top each patty with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice and 2 bacon strips; close buns and serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories per serving: 390;Calories from fat: 190; Total fat: 21g; Saturated fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 105mg; Sodium: 7260mg; Carbohydrate: 24g; Fiber Carbs: 1g; Sugar Carbs: 4g; Protein: 31g.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.