Search for recipes throughout
the entire site or select one of the recipe collections from
the drop-down menu on the search tool below:
These tortilla roll-ups make a fast and
tasty lunch or light supper -- or cut them into 1-inch slices
and serve them as pinwheel appetizers.
- 12 (10-inch) flour tortillas
2 cups (1 pound) Wisconsin Jalapeño Cold Pack Cheese
2 1/4 cups cooked and shredded chicken
1 /2 cups prepared mild salsa
2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
3/4 cup green onions, sliced
Prepared guacamole, Sour Cream and pickled jalapeño peppers
for garnish, if desired
- Spread each tortilla with 2 to 3 tablespoons
- In a bowl, toss chicken with salsa, red
pepper and scallions.
- Spoon approximately 1/2 cup mixture into
each tortilla. Roll up tightly.
- Slice and serve with guacamole, sour cream
and pickled jalapeño peppers, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
- Instead of using Cold Pack, try spreading
each tortilla with 1 tablespoon sour cream, top with chicken-salsa-pepper
mixture, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup shredded colby or jalapeño
- Cooked, chopped shrimp or pork may be
substituted for chicken.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy
of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.