Not an ordinary turkey sandwich, this one
adds a cream cheese spread with pecans and marmalade topped off
with cranberry sauce.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
6 croissants, split
1 pound Honeysuckle White Turkey Breast (deli meat)
3/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
6 red leaf lettuce leaves, washed and chilled
- In small bowl, combine softened cream
cheese, marmalade and pecans.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on both halves
- Layer turkey, cranberry sauce and lettuce
on bottom half of croissant.
- Top with other half of croissant.
Makes 6 servings.
Tip: This recipe is works great with leftover
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy
of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used