Teriyaki sauce is wonderful on a variety
of meats including, beef, chicken, pork and seafood.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 2 cups beef broth (or 2 1/4 if not using
- In a small saucepan, stir together cornstarch,
soy sauce, sugar, garlic and ginger. Stir in wine, if desired,
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until
Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
Rate and submit your comments
about this recipe below.