All-In-One Tuna Casserole
A tuna noodle casserole that's filled with vegetables and topped with melted cheese makes a satisfying meal in one dish.
1 (8-ounce) package fine egg noodles
1 (2.4-ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1 1/2 cups milk
1 (10-ouince) package frozen peas and carrots
1 (6.5-ounce) can tuna, drained
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a large bowl, blend dry onion soup mix with milk; stir in frozen peas and carrots, cooked noodles and tuna.
- Spread evenly into prepared casserole dish and top with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
Makes 4 servings.