Boursin Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes flavored with garlic and herb-style Boursin, a rich and creamy French cheese.
3 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 2-inch chunks
1/2 cup half-and-half (light cream)
2 (5.2-ounce) packages Boursin cheese with garlic and herbs
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil on high heat. Cover. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain. Return to saucepan.
- Add milk; mash with hand masher or electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Mix in cheese, salt and pepper until well blended. Spoon into shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of www.butterball.com.