Classic Green Bean Bake
Stuffing mix adds a flavorful twist to the classic green bean casserole.
1 (14.5-ounce) can chicken broth
1 (10.5-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (16-ounce) package frozen French cut green beans
1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup butter
1 (6-ounce) package bread stuffing mix
No-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine broth and soup in a large bowl; mix until well blended. Stir in green beans, water chestnuts and pepper.
- Pour mixture into well sprayed 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine stuffing and butter until blended. Evenly spoon over green bean mixture. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of www.butterball.com.