Rosemary-Garlic Potato Pocket
This is a fun recipe that's easy to make outdoors.
2 1/2 pounds red potatoes, in 1-inch chunks
12 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- In a large bowl add potatoes, garlic, olive oil, rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- Toss to marinate.
- Pour the potato onto a two layered sheet of heavy duty tin foil and add a sprig of rosemary and fold close.
- Place on the grill for about 30 minutes, turning once half way through.
- Before serving cut an X on top of the foil to release any steam and carefully open and serve.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of HolidayKitchen.tv. Photograph property of CooksRecipes.com.