Cheesy Baked Potatoes
Stuffed with three types of cheese, these easy twice-baked potatoes are sure to please.
2 large baking potatoes
2/3 cup (about 3 ounces) Wisconsin Ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons shredded part-skim Wisconsin Mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated Wisconsin Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Pierce potatoes with tines of a fork.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F (205°C) for 40 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- Halve potatoes lengthwise. Scoop out insides, reserving shells.
- Combine the potato flesh with the remaining ingredients, stir until smooth, and divide among the 4 shells.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F (205°C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.