Fiesta Turkey Tacos
Corn tortillas are filled with sautéed seasoned turkey breast strips and all your favorite taco-fixings.
1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets, cut into 2-inch strips
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
8 corn tortillas, fried as desired
1 small tomato, diced
1 (4-ounce) ounce sliced black olives
1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 cup chedder cheese, grated
1 cup lettuce, shredded
1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Sour cream for accompaniment
Salsa for accompaniment
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook turkey until no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 170°F (80°C), about 8 minutes.
- Stir in taco seasoning; cook for 1 minute.
- Fry corn tortillas as desired.
- Divide turkey, tomato, olives, green onion, cheese, lettuce, avocado and cilantro evenly into shells.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.