Green Chile and Turkey Enchiladas
Enchiladas in a green chile sauce with cooked turkey and Monterey Jack cheese. A great use for holiday turkey leftovers.
2 cups shredded cooked turkey
2 (10-ounce) cans green chile enchilada sauce - divided use
12 (6-inch) tortillas, corn or flour
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Picante sauce for accompaniment
Sour cream for accompaniment
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine turkey and one can enchilada sauce.
- Spray or lightly grease baking dish.
- Fill tortillas with turkey mixture and roll tightly. Place side by side in baking dish.
- Pour second can of enchilada sauce over enchiladas. Top with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and turning slightly brown.
- Serve accompanied with picante sauce and sour cream, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.