Grilled Rosemary-Lemon Turkey Cutlets
Turkey breast cutlets, red bell pepper strips and yellow potato wedges are marinated in a fresh rosemary and lemon marinade prior to grilling side by side.
1 package (about 1 1/2 pounds) Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
2 red bell peppers, cored and seeded, cut into 1-inch strips
2 medium yellow potatoes, boiled until tender and cut into wedges
- Place cutlets in a large resealable bag or a baking dish.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add marinade into bag with turkey, peppers and potatoes and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill.
- Drain cutlets and vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat approximately 5 minutes on each side or until cutlets are until no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 170°F (approximately 75°C), and vegetables are browned.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.