Lemon Turkey Slices
Recipe courtesy of the National Turkey Federation.
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (need 2 lemons)
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless turkey breast
1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Mix lemon juice, wine, oil and garlic.
- Slice turkey breast crosswise into slices, then soak in half of the marinade for anywhere from one hour to overnight in the
- refrigerator. Reserve the other half of marinade for basting.
- Mix bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Dip turkey slices into bread crumbs and place in greased baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for approximately 45 minutes, or until tender and no longer pink. (Thin slices take less time to cook.) Baste with marinade every 15 minutes while cooking.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the National Turkey Federation.