Rosemary Garlic Turkey Tenderloin
A simple entrée with an impressive presentation and complex flavors from a few simple ingredients.
2 packages Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Tenderloins
4 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a bowl, mix rosemary and garlic together.
- Brush tenderloins with olive oil and roll in rosemary mixture. Add salt and pepper. Press on all sides.
- Place tenderloins on lightly oiled baking pan.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue baking for 15 to 25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 170°F (80°C).
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.