Spicy Pineapple Turkey Tenderloin
Turkey tenderloins soak in a pungent, sweet and spicy marinade made with pineapple juice, maple syrup, orange juice and horseradish prior to grilling.
1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
1 1/2 cups maple syrup
1 1/2 cups orange juice
2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
1 pound Honeysuckle White Breast Tenderloins
1 (20-ounce) can pineapple rings
- In small bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Set aside.
- Place Honeysuckle White tenderloins in a shallow dish. Pour 1/2 of marinade mixture over meat. Cover and refrigerate 1 12 hours.
- Heat grill.
- Remove tenderloins from marinade. Discard used marinade.
- Place tenderloins on grill. Cook approximately 6 minutes on each side, or until center is no longer pink.
- Place remaining 1/2 of marinade in a small sauce pan. Reduce by boiling 10 minutes.
- Grill pineapple rings for 1 minute on each side.
- Serve tenderloins with marinade sauce, pineapple rings, and your choice of rice, or pasta and salad.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.