Tandoori Turkey with Mango Chutney
Middle Eastern seasonings flavor grilled turkey cutlets, served with whole wheat naan (Indian flatbread) and mango chutney.
3/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
1 tablespoon ground coriander
1 tablespoon mild paprika
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 package (about 1 1/2 pounds) Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets
4 whole wheat naan (Indian flatbread) or tortillas
1/2 cup Major Grey’s mango chutney
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Whisk together yogurt, spices and salt.
- Place turkey and yogurt mixture in baking dish, turning turkey to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove turkey from yogurt mixture, wiping off excess.
- Grill over gas or charcoal about 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through; remove from grill and keep warm.
- Grill naan until heated through.
- Spread each naan with 2 tablespoons mango chutney.
- Slice turkey into strips, arrange on top of naan and sprinkle with cilantro.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.