Chimichurri, a versatile cilantro and parsley-based sauce from Argentina, goes well with grilled foods like these turkey breast tenderloins.
1 cup cilantro leaves
1 cup Italian parsley leaves
1/3 cup olive oil plus extra for grilling
3 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
Salt and black pepper
1 package (about 1 pound) Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Tenderloins
2 ears corn on the cob, shucked and boiled until tender
1 pound small red potatoes, boiled until tender and cut in half
- To make chimichurri sauce, in blender or food processor, process cilantro, parsley, oil, garlic, oregano, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper to a coarse purée.
- Rub turkey with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over gas or charcoal, turning frequently, 25 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170°F (80°C).
- Remove from grill and keep warm.
- Cut corn into 1-inch rounds. Brush corn and potatoes with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until lightly charred and heated through.
- Carve turkey into 1/2-inch-thick slices; arrange on platter with corn and potatoes.
- Serve with chimichurri sauce.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.