Turkey Hot Dish
A delicious and satisfying casserole made with leftover turkey, onion, celery and bread croutons baked in a creamy sauce.
4 cups cooked chopped Honeysuckle White Turkey
1/4 cup chopped onion, chopped
1 cup chopped celery, chopped (about 3 stalks)
1/2 cup butter
1 cup water
6 ounces bread croutons
2 (10.75-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of celery soup
1 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cover bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch pan with turkey.
- In medium saucepan, sauté onions and celery in butter. Add water. Pour over croutons and mix. Spread on top of turkey.
- In a medium bowl, combine soups and milk. Spread on top of crouton mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.