Recipes for Veal Rolls & Roulades
Boneless veal breast is a superb choice for a company meal, especially when stuffed with a spicy fruit filling and braised in Madeira.
An impressive entrée perfect for a special meal. Veal breast stuffed with a fresh rosemary, garlic and mushroom filling.
An elegant entrée of veal breast, stuffed with an olive and mushroom filling, is browned and braised in Marsala and served with a reduction sauce.
- Bavarian Veal 1
- Bavarian Veal 2
- Lemon-Ginger-Prune Veal Roll
- Stuffed Veal Cutlets
- Veal Breast Mushroom Roulade
- Veal Breast with Olive Mushroom Filling
- Veal Birds Paprika
- Veal Rolls with Prosciutto
- Veal Roulades and Lamb Cutlets in Sauce
Return to Veal Recipes Index