Family-Favorite Recipes for Vegetarian Main Dishes
Fettuccine is enrobed in a rich sauce of butter, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, salt and black pepper—and nothing more.
This easy casserole boasts the same great taste found in Mexican restaurant chile relleños, it is surprisingly good! Your family will ask you to make it again—count on it.
This pasta dish is easy enough to prepare for a weeknight supper, yet impressive enough to serve company.
- Angel Hair Pasta with Lemon and Garlic
- Artichoke, Spinach and Goat Cheese Pizza
- Artichokes with Lemon-Garlic Butter
- Chile Relleños Casserole
- Favorite Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Homemade Pizza with Variations
- Ravioli in Sage Cream Sauce
- Summer Delight Pizza
- Three Cheese Manicotti
- Veggie Spaghetti Sauce
- Zucchini Torta
Return to Family-Favorite Recipes Index