Recipes for Grilled Veal Chops & Steaks
Lime-seasoned veal chops are grilled and served with a fresh mango salsa.
Recipe courtesy of the California Raisin Marketing Board.
Grilled veal chops are served over a quick and easy pan-fried potato and leek hash seasoned with fresh thyme and garlic.
- Citrus-Rubbed Veal Chops & Mango Salsa
- Grilled Balsamic Veal Chops
- Grilled Spinach-Stuffed Veal Chops
- Grilled Veal Chop with Raisin-Rice Pilaf
- Grilled Veal Chops with Chive Cream
- Grilled Veal Chops with Pesto Mushrooms
- Grilled Veal Chops with Potato-Leek Hash
- Simply Sensational Veal Chops
- Veal Skewers
- Veal Steaks Vesuvio
Return to Veal Recipes Index