Diabetic Recipes for Soup, Stew & Chilis
Explore more recipes for diabetic-friendly soups, stews and chilis listed below the featured recipes:
Hearty and savory, cinnamon and pumpkin gives this soup a distinctly African tone. The addition of tomato, potato and green beans makes this pork dish a complete meal.
Recipe compliments of cookbook author Ying Chang Compestine.
The curry powder imparts a classic taste of India to this soup. Pair with warm, crusty rolls and a crisp green salad.
- Adrian Leon's Grilled Shrimp with Pineapple and Calabaza Stew
- Apple-Butternut Squash Soup
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Chili Vegetarian-Style
- Chilled Cherry Soup
- Chilled Shrimp and Jicama Soup with Basil
- Chunky Pumpkin Chili
- Creamy Pumpkin-Apple Bisque
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Five-Bean Soup
- Invigorating Spicy Crab Soup
- Pumpkin Pork Stew
- Raspberry Swirl Peach Soup
- Sweet Potato Bisque
- Vegetarian Chili
Return to Diabetic Recipes Index