Family-Favorite Recipes for Seafood Main Dishes
This delectable shrimp dish, with its intense citrus-flavor and just a hint of spice typical of Gulf coast cuisine, is quick and easy to prepare, but tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen!
This is one of my husband's favorite dishes. Typical Mediterranean flavors complement this simple tuna and pasta dish perfectly.
A quick and simple recipe for broiled (or grilled) salmon seasoned with fresh lime, lemon and orange, with a touch of molasses for the perfect balance of sweetness.
- Broiled Citrus Salmon
- Citrus Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta
- Farfalle with Tuna and Olives
- Grilled Lemon Salmon
- Marinated Tuna Sandwiches
- Penne with Tuna and Fresh Basil
- Seafood Chimichangas with Savory Cream Sauce
- Shrimp and Pineapple Fried Rice
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
Return to Family-Favorite Recipes Index